Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It does appear, Farmerbyron, that Trayvon was not content merely to have won the fight, but he seems to have stayed on Zimmerman. This is one of the things that the jury will decide. But I don't speculate on this and neither do I feel strongly about it. I feel very strongly though, about Trayvon's character, past, his being expelled from school, his violent Facebook postings etc beign withheld from court. He has been portrayed in angelic terms by the media. Now the flip side of the coin should be shown about his character. Everything should be out in the open on this. Everything. They won't allow things in court that will help Zimmerman's defence. Zimmerman's Defense is educated in the Law, and they felt it was admissable.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact Martin was a little punk ass kid is irrelevant to Zimmermans case.

Martin probably did beat Zim's arse, but as Zim was most likely the instigator, it's hard to say who was using self defense.

The physical evidence is that Zimmerman was on his back getting pounded into the concrete when Martin was shot. The rest is circumstantial evidence based in emotion (poor little black kid) or macho ism (Zimmerman was getting his arse beat so he pulled a gun). Neither of which should result in a conviction.

Plus even you expressed reasonable doubt about who was the instigator. In our system, we err on the side of innocence and reasonable doubt = acquittal.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The People's Court. Judge Freisler was muscle for Nazi Justice. He decided what could - and could not be admissable. The trial was a formality, to be broadcast on newsreels. Plenty of theatrics, just like what's going on now. But the outcome was preordained then, as it is now. The Defense has been emasculated, and the Prosecution is coming full on...

[Broken External Image]

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.bp.blogspot.com__ugloLkuAIGU_T4Ox79WirWI_AAAAAAAAIdw_fSY3Vxj18e84d811ad9d1f61eb2e5dc7cc4d358.jpg

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact Martin was a little punk ass kid is irrelevant to Zimmermans case.

Martin probably did beat Zim's arse, but as Zim was most likely the instigator, it's hard to say who was using self defense.

Are you a complete Moron with this statement, or are you just playing one , Of course it matters,he was a little thuglet, the jury should know hes not the sweet little boy they keep throwing pics of.
Both statements are equality Moronic.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Hahaha! It's a slam dunk, Oh Three!!!

[Broken External Image]

That's right, Piers! An open and shut case! I've already put my two cents worth in early on, and now it's Full On!!!

[Broken External Image]

Wrong answer, both of yall! Even a man with both hands tied behind his back can still kick with his feet! The fight isn't lost until in fact it is won!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom