Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you a complete Moron with this statement, or are you just playing one , Of course it matters,he was a little thuglet, the jury should know hes not the sweet little boy they keep throwing pics of.
Both statements are equality Moronic.

Being a complete moron, tell me what this punks background has to do with Zim's alleged self defense?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should. Everything. Let's get it all out there!
So Zimmerman's three arrests and his felony assault of a police officer (pleaded down to a misdemeanor) should be admissible?

What about the voice identification testimony, which the defense has admitted is the most damaging evidence against their client?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So Zimmerman's three arrests and his felony assault of a police officer (pleaded down to a misdemeanor) should be admissible?

What about the voice identification testimony, which the defense has admitted is the most damaging evidence against their client?
Didn't he also fail his police psych eval once or twice? Gotta include that

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes! Include it all, I am saying!
But you're already worried about the fact that the prosecution has been rude to Zimmerman. The prosecutor said Zimmerman killed Martin because "he wanted to.'' Just doing his job makes him a Nazi, right?

I'm betting they might hurt the guy's feelings even worse if they could included it all. All is a hell of a big category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom