Zimmerman's lawyers drop him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My apologies, I forgot to mention that I didn't take you out of context either. You are correct, non-alteration of direct quotes does not fully cover mis-quoting.

Cheers? What's to drink? I just bought a bottle of rye whiskey (I've never had a rye whiskey before) that I've been wanting to try.

I dont always drink beer, but when I do, I drink beer.

i2.kym_cdn.com_entries_icons_original_000_002_598_The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World.jpg

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stephen Cue said:
All I was trying to say is that when retreating, standing your ground was standing when not retreating and fleeing when not standing ones ground. The fleeing in regards to retreating was not standing your ground when confronting a threat when retreating to a standing your ground postion.

Clear as mud. Lol.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are missing the point. SYG is to protect people who feel they do not need to retreat.

Is it? I was under the impression that it only relieved someone of an obligation to retreat, regardless of whether or not they felt the need to. This circular argument is getting old.

If that is the case then all of this is an attack on the SYG law by the media when it is totally irrelevant to this case.

Are you surprised that the media would attack this sort of law?

Stephen and I teach this in our classes.

What kind of classes?

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it? I was under the impression that it only relieved someone of an obligation to retreat, regardless of whether or not they felt the need to. This circular argument is getting old.

What kind of classes?

How does one stand his or her ground while retreating?

Oklahoma/Utah CCW classes

NRA pistol/rifle/shotgun/reloading

You know, typical elite tactical mall ninja courses.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We teach people how to effectively discuss the intricacies and idiosyncracies of laws and then to clearly interpret them on an internet forum :D

Do not forget, we also teach how polite it is to quote someone in entirety so that their words can not be taken out of context one sentence at a time. :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom