Zimmerman's lawyers drop him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

The non-NBC edited version of Zimmerman's phone call.

I know this is a dead horse at this point but this whole case should hinge on who was on top of who during the physical confrontation. If Martin was on top of Zimmerman, then Zimmerman will be acquitted. This should be easy to figure out by the angle and location of the gunshot wound along with eye witness testimony that the bigger person was on top. Given the injuries to the back of Z-mans head and bloody nose, it would appear Z-man was on his back getting his arse kicked. It really does not matter if Z-man brought it on himself by following the kid, following a person does not entitle you to go and assault someone and Z-man still has the right to defend himself even if he was being an idiot.

I know, I know, dead horse, yada, yada.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ah-HAH!

Now we have the full context of the 911 instead of just the snippit.

This reafirms what I already had saw in the article that showed the map of the locations of Zimmerman's vehicle, where Martin was shot, and the path he was on along with the condo he was heading towards.

Martin came in the front gate entrance, walked past the clubhouse and Zimmerman on his was to the two rows of condos past Zimmerman's truck. After he went down the walkway that ran towards the rear of the first set of condos, he turned and followed the path between the two rows directly towards the end where he was staying.

From the 911 tape, Zimmerman appears to be describing Martin making the turn and therefore being out of sight at that time. The shooting occured just around the corner from where Zimmerman lost sight and once again, directly on the route for Martin to reach his condo.

I just can't come up with any other explaination than Zimmerman didn't want to lose his "suspect" and gave chase around the corner, catching Martin where the confrontation and shooting occurred. The evidence we know of so far supports this.

All the garbage about Zimmerman being on his way back to his truck sounds like balony to me. The evidence of the scene as we know of so far doesn't support it.

It doesn't look good for Zimmerman. He should have stayed put and kept all of our gun rights from being questioned. He's an idiot from where I sit and if here following me, I might have kicked his stupid butt too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom