Zombie movies impact on suppressor market?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if suppressor mfgs have seen a sales bump due to all these zombie flicks? In WWZ they basically say dont shoot a gun without one. Its also clear the Walking Dead zombies are attracted to sounds.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they're stupid. However, I want one, but refuse that much brotherly interference on the matter. As it reads, (to me anyway) upon receiving the stamp, aye-tee-ef'd can peek in on you any moment they choose.

Furthermore, in my particular circle of friends, CallofDuty has driven more badassed purchases than anything. Shooter/Walberg flick drove them to finally take the bolt gun plunge, finally finding supreme accuracy

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as there are some 2L pop bottles around, some thin rubber and some duct tape, why buy a can to fight zombies?

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as there are some 2L pop bottles around, some thin rubber and some duct tape, why buy a can to fight zombies?

I may or may not have done that once with some water bottles and duct tape once. Cut the tops off of six bottles and crammed em together to create the baffles. Tape across the openings to somewhat contain gasses, taped around to hold together... Umm, figuratively speaking of course.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may or may not have done that once with some water bottles and duct tape once. Cut the tops off of six bottles and crammed em together to create the baffles. Tape across the openings to somewhat contain gasses, taped around to hold together... Umm, figuratively speaking of course.

Figuratively speaking if you place a thin sheet of rubber over the holes and cut an X with a razor blade where the bullets should pass through, it would figuratively work better then tape. I hear it is only good for a few shots but have never tried it myself of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom