Zombie Prevention Unliving Will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, between looking at finalizing our final arrangements so our kids don't have to deal with them, and watching "Walking Dead", my wife and I have made some decisions.

We want to be cremated. Low cost, don't care what happens to the body after we are done with it. Also keeps the Buried Alive scenario out of play.

Just in case for some reason, cremation does not take place, we need to put a provision in our will that to prevent re-animation, the remaining spouse or family designee put a well placed round into our cranial cavity. Doesn't have to be a 357 Magnum, a 22LR will do fine. Remember, it is just an insurance policy.

I also think in the event of burial, instead of cremation, we are to be buried face down, so that if we re-animate, when we try to dig out of the coffin, we end up digging deeper into the earth, and therefore do not harm the living.

So, just wondering if JB or MyMonkey would be willing to draft the necessary paperwork to insure our eternal rest?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also think in the event of burial, instead of cremation, we are to be buried face down, so that if we re-animate, when we try to dig out of the coffin, we end up digging deeper into the earth, and therefore do not harm the living.

Dude, Zombies work off smell. It doesn't matter your burial orientation, when Zombiefied, you will dig toward living flesh. Sorry, did not mean to burst your bubble.
:rolleyes2

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So cremation eliminates buried alive scenarios, but that still opens up the burned alive scenario. Both suck, buried sucks less.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So cremation eliminates buried alive scenarios, but that still opens up the burned alive scenario. Both suck, buried sucks less.

Not to take this thread down a more morbid path, but I don't know about this sentiment. It seems it'd be better to be burned alive and suffer for a minute or two, than to be buried alive and linger for days in horrible misery before you finally succumb...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to take this thread down a more morbid path, but I don't know about this sentiment. It seems it'd be better to be burned alive and suffer for a minute or two, than to be buried alive and linger for days in horrible misery before you finally succumb...

Kinda my thoughts too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom