Zombie Prevention Unliving Will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to take this thread down a more morbid path, but I don't know about this sentiment. It seems it'd be better to be burned alive and suffer for a minute or two, than to be buried alive and linger for days in horrible misery before you finally succumb...

You don't have days worth of oxygen if you're buried alive, you probably won't survive long enough to even wake up...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, Zombies work off smell. It doesn't matter your burial orientation, when Zombiefied, you will dig toward living flesh. Sorry, did not mean to burst your bubble.
:rolleyes2

Good point, hence, the bullet in the head. Didn't think about sense of smell. Hmm, necklace of garlic cloves?

Not to take this thread down a more morbid path, but I don't know about this sentiment. It seems it'd be better to be burned alive and suffer for a minute or two, than to be buried alive and linger for days in horrible misery before you finally succumb...

Yup, my thoughts exactly. Cremation is like 3000 degrees, instantaneous death.

Just cut the head off.

But unless the brain is dead, the head can live independent of the body, see Dawn of the Dead.

[Broken External Image]

That's what I am talking about.!! :woohoo1:

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are embalmed, that takes away the worry of being buried alive. Believe it or not, that was considered one of the selling points, when embalming first came on the scene.

Latest posts

Top Bottom