¿Que Diablos?…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody wants to work except them.
No one will allow themselves to be exploited like they do.
Seems weird to celebrate Mexican independence day while living in another country.
They wave the Mexican flag everywhere. Ironic since they turned their country into a shithole now they are wanting to do the same here.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with anyone occasionally flying their native country’s flag. I have a neighbor from London and he will fly the Union Jack or the flag of England for various dates that are special to those parts of GB. I’m sure we can find just as many native born deadbeats roaming around town.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
240 and Penn is pretty close to south OKCs little Mexico area. I agree Oklahoma has nearly become an extension of Texas and we might as well be El Paso now lol.

Many of the contractor supply stores around okc now have dozens of employees who speak spanish as 1st language, and like 1 or 2 Americanized white guys in the mix

I don’t necessarily have an issue with all the Latinos. For the most part they just want a home, decent job, soccer games for the kids, cerveza after work, etc..

That being said, as a white guy it can get annoying being outnumbered everywhere nowadays. Gun shops and breweries are some of the few majority Caucasian places left lmao

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you grow up at ? I spent my childhood and early adult years in Plainview

Midland for my school years. Several places, all around there before.
Born '56. Spent time in Kermit, Odessa, Monahans, Pecos, Ft Stockton, Wichita Falls and Hobbs NM.
Dad was a set up manager for Safeway. Everytime they built a store, we moved.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one will allow themselves to be exploited like they do.

They wave the Mexican flag everywhere. Ironic since they turned their country into a shithole now they are wanting to do the same here.

I don't agree.

They're government turned it into a shithole. Corrupt since it's beginning, each time one government was overthrown, the new one settled in and changed nothing. Been the same here for most of the last 35 years. Just keeps getting worse.

The one thing I don't understand, I asked a friend at work, why?

He is in his 60s.
Was born Texas, has lived most of his life in Oklahoma. Speaks about as much Spanish as I do. Has never been to Mexico or outside the US, but ask and he will say he is Mexican.

I have no problem with Mexicans coming here to better their families. The ILLEGAL INVADERS coming in are not Mexicans or families. That I have a problem with.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't agree.

They're government turned it into a shithole. Corrupt since it's beginning, each time one government was overthrown, the new one settled in and changed nothing. Been the same here for most of the last 35 years. Just keeps getting worse.

The one thing I don't understand, I asked a friend at work, why?

He is in his 60s.
Was born Texas, has lived most of his life in Oklahoma. Speaks about as much Spanish as I do. Has never been to Mexico or outside the US, but ask and he will say he is Mexican.

I have no problem with Mexicans coming here to better their families. The ILLEGAL INVADERS coming in are not Mexicans or families. That I have a problem with.
Seen it first hand. The gangster, the corruption in Mrxico coming here. Leave that crappyblifestyle down there.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no big problem with Mexicans at all. Most of them I know just want to work and take care of their families. I wish more White folks were as family oriented.

What I don't like is seeing our culture disappear. We have adopted a new language (not Spanish) that is corrupt, vulgar and very much abbreviated from the King's English. Our "music" has been reduced to primitive drum beats accompanied by rhyme. (again, usually vulgar) Our young girls aren't dressing up for church or family events like Mexican families - nope - looks more like audition time for an MTV reality show.

I take comfort in knowing that Western Europeans have always been a global minority, and still somehow manage to not only survive, but dominate. As soon as we regain our dignity and pride in the civilization we created, it will simply be a matter of re-installing it. Of course that event will be worthy of a whole chapter in the history books, but it will one day come.

I truly hope the good folks that arrive in this country that want to take part in the American dream and demonstrate the lost ideals of Western culture will be on our side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom