¿Que Diablos?…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no big problem with Mexicans at all. Most of them I know just want to work and take care of their families. I wish more White folks were as family oriented.

What I don't like is seeing our culture disappear. We have adopted a new language (not Spanish) that is corrupt, vulgar and very much abbreviated from the King's English. Our "music" has been reduced to primitive drum beats accompanied by rhyme. (again, usually vulgar) Our young girls aren't dressing up for church or family events like Mexican families - nope - looks more like audition time for an MTV reality show.

I take comfort in knowing that Western Europeans have always been a global minority, and still somehow manage to not only survive, but dominate. As soon as we regain our dignity and pride in the civilization we created, it will simply be a matter of re-installing it. Of course that event will be worthy of a whole chapter in the history books, but it will one day come.

I truly hope the good folks that arrive in this country that want to take part in the American dream and demonstrate the lost ideals of Western culture will be on our side.
Well said. Thank you.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom