10/22 bug it hit..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmithinvesting

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a stock very similar to that one, but mine is tiger striped the whole length of the stock. I couldnt bear to take it off when I rebarreled so I cut the barrel band lug off the front of it and re channeled it to hold my bull barrel. I think that was def the way to go over a everyone has 2 10/22 with a plastic stock. Just my opinion

djsmithinvesting

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful of the Bug, youll end up with a ten million dollar 10/22 like me. Mine is all Volquartsen (spelling) with the exception of the reciever and the bolt. Titanium firing pin and extractor. Volquartsen Trigger Group 2000, Shilen .975 fully fluted barrel. I do a bunch of gun work so I have some pretty trick stuff on it. I have blended the scope rail so it looks integral, and am in the process of the most wicked duracoat job ever concieved (im making it look like damascus steel......I hope) Next up Im gonna jewel the bolt.....I dont know why

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful of the Bug, youll end up with a ten million dollar 10/22 like me. Mine is all Volquartsen (spelling) with the exception of the reciever and the bolt. Titanium firing pin and extractor. Volquartsen Trigger Group 2000, Shilen .975 fully fluted barrel. I do a bunch of gun work so I have some pretty trick stuff on it. I have blended the scope rail so it looks integral, and am in the process of the most wicked duracoat job ever concieved (im making it look like damascus steel......I hope) Next up Im gonna jewel the bolt.....I dont know why

Don't be a tease.... PICS!!!

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a stock very similar to that one, but mine is tiger striped the whole length of the stock. I couldnt bear to take it off when I rebarreled so I cut the barrel band lug off the front of it and re channeled it to hold my bull barrel. I think that was def the way to go over a everyone has 2 10/22 with a plastic stock. Just my opinion

By the time I get done, all the stock parts will be back on the wood stock. This will leave me with 1 wood stock 10/22 and 1 plastic stock 10/22..

Thanks all..

Latest posts

Top Bottom