10,500.00 Glock??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Right, so 2.7 million were produced for just the U.S. military over several decades, but nobody ever carried one because some individual that works in a hospital in Tulsa supposedly conducts informal interviews with WWII vets and nobody has admitted to carrying one yet? As I said... definately concrete.

I never said no one carried one just that I,who have talked to many WW2 vets and this part is important so I'll make it bolder so maybe you'll get it,
HAVE NEVER MET ONE WHO CARRIED ONE IN COMBAT..I'm sure there was many used but surely you're not silly enough to think that 2.7 million were,since the combined US military was 405,399.They probably needed the 2.7 million for spare parts.That would be 6 to1 probably about right......oh wait! Not everyone carried one.:D

BTW,we've carried this off topic rant long enough so I will not respond again so feel free to spout any silly thing you can think of.The $10,500 Glock...RIDICULOUS,one of many stupid things posted on the web.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said no one carried one just that I,who have talked to many WW2 vets and this part is important so I'll make it bolder so maybe you'll get it,
HAVE NEVER MET ONE WHO CARRIED ONE IN COMBAT..I'm sure there was many used but surely you're not silly enough to think that 2.7 million were,since the combined US military was 405,399.They probably needed the 2.7 million for spare parts.That would be 6 to1 probably about right......oh wait! Not everyone carried one.:D

BTW,we've carried this off topic rant long enough so I will not respond again so feel free to spout any silly thing you can think of.The $10,500 Glock...RIDICULOUS,one of many stupid things posted on the web.

Yes, we should definately leave you with your theories and stories. :D

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have and use both Glocks and 1911s. They both work. If I was going to buy some fancy engraved gun it sure wouldn't be a plastic pistol! Of course, I've had more malfunctions with my Glocks than with any other brand I have, including my 1911s.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAVE NEVER MET ONE WHO CARRIED ONE IN COMBAT..

Granted I am from the VietNam era but I carried a Remington Rand 1911 IN COMBAT.
My dad was in the south pacific in WW II and HE CARRIED A 1911 IN COMBAT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom