10,500.00 Glock??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock Fail.....

awww.thegunzone.com_glock_images_blt21a.jpg

Take your pick. :D

This must be photoshoped no Glock has ever failed or malfunctioned!!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry Glocks and 1911s and feel confident about both, it's just fun to throw out the line every once and awhile....

For 23 years,you know when you were riding your bicycle to junior high soccer practice,I have trained 100's of security/PI phase 4 classes

And for nearly a 100 years..... well before you were teaching Paul Blart how to shoot, the 1911 was actually in service helping defend this country. Worked quite nicely.

Countless numbers of Glocks,all calibers,and I've never.......never seen a single kaboom

Anecdotes aside.... the pics and proof don't lie. Glock has had some miscues on their designs from time to time. Although we call those "upgrades" don't we? :D

You should trade your Colt for a brand spaking new 4th Gen. Eric tells me those are doing fabulously. After you call up Glockmeister and get their retro-fit. ;)

Oh and just for kicks..... G17, factory ammo.

ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn180_ottosync_Glock_broken_glock17.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry Glocks and 1911s and feel confident about both, it's just fun to throw out the line every once and awhile....

And for nearly a 100 years..... well before you were teaching Paul Blart how to shoot, the 1911 was actually in service helping defend this country. Worked quite nicely.

Anecdotes aside.... the pics and proof don't lie. Glock has had some miscues on their designs from time to time. Although we call those "upgrades" don't we? :D

You should trade your Colt for a brand spaking new 4th Gen. Eric tells me those are doing fabulously. After you call up Glockmeister and get their retro-fit. ;)

Oh and just for kicks..... G17, factory ammo.

ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn180_ottosync_Glock_broken_glock17.jpg

Well. Do we have a consensus then that all things man-made and mechanical can fail? Even quailty 1911's and Glocks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom