10,500.00 Glock??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethan16

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should just skip engraving and go straight to gold plating these suckers. That way there's an appropriate side arm to go with those gold plated AK-47s.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1911 fail.....

awww.pyramydair.com_blog_images_1911_jam_web.jpg

Glock Fail.....

awww.thegunzone.com_glock_images_blt21a.jpg

Take your pick. :D

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1911 fail.....

awww.pyramydair.com_blog_images_1911_jam_web.jpg

Glock Fail.....

awww.thegunzone.com_glock_images_blt21a.jpg

Take your pick. :D

For 23 years,you know when you were riding your bicycle to junior high soccer practice,I have trained 100's of security/PI phase 4 classes.Countless numbers of Glocks,all calibers,and I've never.......never seen a single kaboom.OMG,surely the interweb can't be wrong.Any gun will explode violently when fed improperly loaded ammo.It certainly doesn't happen very often though.BTW,I took what will probably be last stab at owning a 1911.I bought a series 70 Combat Commander(matt nickel).Eric completely disassembled,cleaned,and oiled it after I bought it.He said it was in excellent condition.I took it to the range and this.......

It is one heavy SOB to pack.
It was accurate considering the crap factory sights.
50th round out FTF,magazine problem w/factory Colt mag.
Matt nickel is butt ugly.
I just don't like it....It doesn't fit my hand,don't like the ergos.
Lastly,I don't like a gun with external manual safeties.

I'm not a 1911 guy,after 40 years of shooting,many brands of 1911's I'm done.I'm going to sell or trade for something I like,I bought it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom