10,500.00 Glock??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Notice none are in .40? :D Guess it would be hard to find KB insurance on Glocks?

This is an incredible opportunity to own one of twenty only ever produced gold inlaid Glock pistols. These guns were recently imported from Glock in Austria and all bear the Austria proof marks. All will come in their original Glock box, appropriate number of mags and cleaning kit. Each gun was hand engraved by Glocks only master engraver and Gold inlaid. ***CONSEQUTIVE SERIAL NUMBERS ARE AVAILABLE*******through a unique purchase, we have acquired 16 guns, of which 11 are still available and whose breakdown is as follows: 6 Glock 26 9MM, 1 Glock 22 .40 cal, 1 Glock 17L 9MM and 3 Glock 19 9MM. This auction is for a Glock 19 9MM pistol. This gun (as with all others) will also come with a wood presentation case with a glass lockable top. More detailed pictures and descriptors are available upon request. This gun will only be shipped to an FFL. S&H will be a fixed $30 fee except for Alaska and Hawaii. G26GOLD#ELP708

He can get ya a forty right there!

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe there to be any transferable Glock 18s in the US.

Since the Gun Control Act of 1968 banned future importation of NFA firearms, and the Glock 17 wasn't even a figment of Gaston's mind in 1968, I believe you are correct. There couldn't possibly be any original Glock 18s in the registry.

That being said, I do see it as possible there could be a few conversions registered.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the '86 ban took care of any possibilty of conversions since the 18 wasn't even developed til '87
so anybody offering a transferable 18 is bogus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom