100yd range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here so take it easy. I did a search for gun range and didnt really come up with what I was looking for. I have looked on google but most of the 100yd ranges are "members only" I go to h&h every monday morning and I am getting tired of shooting 30 yards. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction to a good okc area range thats open to public. I own a ranch and take off on mondays and its a good day for me to go to the range cause its empty and dont have to wait. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Colt

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here so take it easy. I did a search for gun range and didnt really come up with what I was looking for. I have looked on google but most of the 100yd ranges are "members only" I go to h&h every monday morning and I am getting tired of shooting 30 yards. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction to a good okc area range thats open to public. I own a ranch and take off on mondays and its a good day for me to go to the range cause its empty and dont have to wait. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Colt

Banner is also CLOSED on MONDAYS.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHH I know where your place is, very cool. I would still imagine someone up there has a place you could shoot. If not most everything else would be a bit of a drive for you.

I didnt know banner was closed on mondays. Then again I usually only go on sunday mornings

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHH I know where your place is, very cool. I would still imagine someone up there has a place you could shoot. If not most everything else would be a bit of a drive for you.

I didnt know banner was closed on mondays. Then again I usually only go on sunday mornings

Thats good to hear that people know about us. Now stay away! J/K Our place always welcomes new people. I need a bigger ranch we have 55 horses and have to turn new training horses down cause we are so full.

Latest posts

Top Bottom