10mm opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will never truly go away, but it's already a favorite of a lot of hunter's/shooters/handloader's. I like it because you can load it using 40sw dies/shell holder/bullet. It's a flexible caliber. You can duplicate factory 40sw loads for plinking, or push for performance.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot the Glock version of it and wasnt all that impressed. Recoil was worse than I expected and my friend who owned it admitted to me that the commercial ammo that is available is not really that great, but that the gun shines with handloads. Well, thats a pain for me, I want my gun to be a performer with off the shelf ammo if need be, and heck 10mm ammo is not as readily available as .40SW or .45 either.

It wont ever go away, but I dont expect to see very many new guns made in it either.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i really like the round after picking up a G20sf and actually reading up on it a bit. going to try and order some underwood and buffalo bore ammo for it. for a semi auto pistol i think it can be a good stout round. would love to use it as a hunting pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom