10mm opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope this is not too off topic, but I have started picking up brass at H&H and Canadian Valley and have yet to pick up a 10mm case. Am i missing something? Is the 40SW the same case?

Jeff

Edit: I did the research on Wikipedia and the 10mm is longer than the 40SW. Still wonder why I'm not picking up at least a few cases though.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope this is not too off topic, but I have started picking up brass at H&H and Canadian Valley and have yet to pick up a 10mm case. Am i missing something? Is the 40SW the same case?

Jeff

Edit: I did the research on Wikipedia and the 10mm is longer than the 40SW. Still wonder why I'm not picking up at least a few cases though.

very few people shoot it

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i really like the round after picking up a G20sf and actually reading up on it a bit. going to try and order some underwood and buffalo bore ammo for it. for a semi auto pistol i think it can be a good stout round. would love to use it as a hunting pistol.
Don't be letting the cat out of the bag about underwood ammo. J/J. Last time I told a buddy about it and the cheap prices he bought all the 10mm ammo they had. Everyone check out the ft/lbs of energy this rd puts out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom