10mm opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 6.5" 610 with cylinder milled to shoot 10mm Magnum, 10mm, and 40 S&W, all with moon clips. Ooooooooooh yes, one day I will have one.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be inspecting and most likely purchasing a G20SF this morning. I've had the 10mm fever for a long time. Now I just gotta find some ammo and then some brass. This one will definitely be a handload affair after the first couple boxes of factory ammo.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi flatwins,

I'm not sure if it is important to you or not, but I bought a G20SF a month ago and it has a looser chamber than I would have liked. I've read that some have better chambers than others. You might disassemble it and put a round in the chamber while the barrel is out of the pistol and see how much movement there is. My G20SF has twice the movement that my G19 does. I sent it back to Glock to see if they can get me a better barrel. Not an issue if you plan to replace with an aftermarket barrel anyway...

Good luck,

Alan

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, Alan. Yeah the factory Glock barrel doesn't support the cartridge as much as one would like. Hickok45 on YouTube has a video on this issue where he compares the factory Glock barrel to a Lone Wolf barrel and the LW unit is MUCH more accurate than the factory offering. I'll most likely go with an aftermarket barrel and might even convert it to a long slide.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it was .50c a shot.
i251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Photo1277.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom