10mm Ruger GP100, This looks kind of cool! Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I like unique and odd guns. Ive been thinking about converting a GP100 to 9mm with PinnacleHighPerforman .com and I stumbled on to this guy Clements Custom Guns , who converts GP100s to 10mm.. What are your thoughts? a 9mm conversion costs like 250, a 10mm conversion cost 650...

I think it would be pretty cool.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I like unique and odd guns. Ive been thinking about converting a GP100 to 9mm with PinnacleHighPerforman .com and I stumbled on to this guy Clements Custom Guns , who converts GP100s to 10mm.. What are your thoughts? a 9mm conversion costs like 250, a 10mm conversion cost 650...

I think it would be pretty cool.

I've got a few 9mm revolvers. I've got a couple 547's. One is a pristine, like new, the other is prob 95% and is my shooter. I'd like to have something in 10mm. That would be a beast. My good friend has a S&W 310 10mm nightguard. I've been trying to trade him out of it for a while.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see the 9mm being soft shooting.... but a 10mm GP100 just blows up my skirt.

Ive heard 10 and 357 Mag are pretty comparable. I know little about ballistics so cant say if that is true but people are always going on about how overbuild Gp100s are. For this application it seems like their overbuiltness is coming in handy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive heard 10 and 357 Mag are pretty comparable. I know little about ballistics so cant say if that is true but people are always going on about how overbuild Gp100s are. For this application it seems like their overbuiltness is coming in handy.

If they are overbuilt like the Ruger Super Redhawks, the 10mm would be the best option for me. Load that puppy up to max load and light up the range. :D

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 610 S&W is a good gun. Mine is one of the first ones they made and it has a 5" tube. Loading the moon clips are sort of a pain, but I suppose I could look into getting one of the BMT devices like I have for my 625.

Latest posts

Top Bottom