14 Mossberg 500 That ISN’T NFA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmericanAlpha

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can they be illegal if they're being sold locally?
As far as I'm concerned along with some common sense - If it doesn't require a tax stamp and an FFL transfers it to me after entering it into the system and doing my background check then I am legal. Period.

If the state doesn't want them sold here then they better implement processes to prevent it. I'm sure Oklahoma will be legalizing it officially just like Texas did.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree AmericanAlpha. I've talked to gun stores that sell them, and FFL's that have been transferring them and all I've heard is yes they are legal in Oklahoma. I called my local range and made sure that they wouldn't freak if I brought one out to shoot, and they said no problem. So I'm good. I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to get arrested at the range. I understand that the state legality issues might take awhile to iron out, and I'm sure they will, in time. I love Oklahoma (after coming from Chicago 10 years ago) this place is awesome!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom