19 year olds wanting to buy my pistol on Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GIFFORD GUN CONTROL CENTER is not exactly where I would go for information and expect it to be accurate.

Okay.

https://www.uslawshield.com/legal-a...t=In the State of Oklahoma,over the age of 18.

In the State of Oklahoma, you have to be over the age of 18 to buy a handgun from a non-federal firearm licensed dealer. Under federal law, you have to be over the age of 21 to buy the gun from an FFL. To buy a long gun from an FFL, you have to be over the age of 18. To possess a firearm (either a handgun or a long gun), you have to be over the age of 18.

If you are under the age of 18, there are exemptions, such as if you are under adult supervision, using a firearm for recreational purposes at a shooting range, while hunting, or with educational type of activities, such as ROTC.

The State of Oklahoma has preempted all firearms and ammunition laws. That means that municipalities in the State of Oklahoma cannot create laws that are in contradiction to the Oklahoma Self Defense Act or Oklahoma Firearm Laws.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Ah yes. Right there clear as glass are the age restrictions.

Is it not also so clear why they care not for what you think or believe?

Gentlemen, I truly appreciate the continued entertainment.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can die for their country but it’s not old enough for them to exercise their 2a rights?
Y’all hypocrites
Yep - no one has a problem with them carrying an M4 when in the service of the king. But take comfort, all you 19 year olds: they'll all start threads and give you a heartfelt "thanks for your service" when you come home from one of the 'Stans with no legs. But ain't sellin' you no pistol.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I automatically hate anyone under the age of 25.

18-24 is the 'full of piss and vinegar' years and I can't stand dealing with these types.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wow what ignorant statements^^^^^^^^. Bottom line is it my gun. I can refuse to sell it to anybody I choose!!!!! I don't give a **** if they can legally own it! If they want a firearm and I don't feel comfortable selling it to them they will just have to find it somewhere else.

Truth of it is, if they never would have said their age and you never asked for a DL or a Conceal Carry card, you would have been selling your gun. Unless they looked like prepubescent children you wouldn’t have been alarmed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom