1903 Milled Lower Band

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for one of these suckers since late July and have had no luck. I'm needing the entire assembly...band, swivel, and screw. Gun Parts Corp is out of stock. Sarco's are fake Chinese knock-off's that don't fit most stocks and the ones that are sold through the Collectors Source on CMP's website are WWII refinish that don't match the parts on my rifle. Ebay and GB have both been a bust as well. The milled bands are normally included in a large parts auction or don't have a matching screw or swivel. Pophams and Northridge didn't have them either....

Anyone have any ideas where else to look or happen to have a lower band assembly on hand? I've spent countless hours searching the web and it's starting to get old. :nono2:

This is the exact part and finish that I am looking for:

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x97_mach_won_MilledBand.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you can't find a fellow member with one, true Nummerich's (sp?). They have tons of older model gun parts.

Thanks Huck. I checked with Numrich/ Gun Parts Corp and they were out of the band and the swivel. It is a great place for parts though. Their customer service has always been top notch as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom