1911 9mm question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XChosen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought the Browning HP Mark III. It fit my hand like a glove, I can't wait to try it out. Anyone else have a BHP?

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Kimber Target II in 38 Super that is really a nice pistol. Fit, finish, trigger, sights, and accuracy are all top notch. I have owned a lot of 1911's over the years and I don't recall any being as accurate as this thing. Maybe my old Detonics Scoremaster could hang with it.

RIA? You've got to be kidding me......I have one and it's an inaccurate rattle trap.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought the Browning HP Mark III. It fit my hand like a glove, I can't wait to try it out. Anyone else have a BHP?

AHH, thats always a good choice

For Me , I would have bought 2 Rock Islands, and a crapload of ammo, but I'm not that into "names"

Oh and you forgot ...."be courteous"... in your sigline, unless thats what You wanted?

Have fun shootin that BHP...any pic's??

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Kimber Series II pistols and never have been. There are better pistols out there for the money!!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very hard to go wrong with the Hi-Power. Accurate, reliable, easy to disassemble, good aftermarket support, classy design, and a perfect fit in the hand. First class pistols in every way.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Dan Wesson Guardian and a Eco. The 9mm Guardian is the sweetest shooting gun I own, even better than my AAC Nighthawk 9mm. I ordered the Eco in 9mm because I shot my friends and loved but they accidentally sent a .45 and I ended up liking and keeping it. The only FTE I have seen with the Guardian is when my wife shot with a slightly limp wrist. She corrected and it shot fine. Not sure about the 9mm Eco but the .45 can be picky with ammo, good ammo shoots tight groups but the target rounds seem to be all over the place.

BTW I saw a Guardian for sale on AR15.com not to long ago.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very hard to go wrong with the Hi-Power. Accurate, reliable, easy to disassemble, good aftermarket support, classy design, and a perfect fit in the hand. First class pistols in every way.

I have one. Generally the factory trigger is not too good, but if you remove the magazine safety it will improve. In addition to that, I had EGW tune my trigger and it quickly became one the best pistols I own. It's timeless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom