1911 ccw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsterknuckles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanted a 3''-3.5'' barrel micro, but due to extrator pins/ reliability i've conceaded to the 4'' frame. Which would be the best choice (in your opinion) to protect my life with? Been looking at the springfield champion loaded model, kimber cdp ii (4 inch version) and the Colt XSE commander.
Any others to add in supreme reliability / function?

Any anecdotes would be appreciated/welcomed.

Lobsterknuckles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to send you a pm, clear some space for incoming message..

Made room, you can PM me now if you'd like. I keep bouncing back and forth on choices.. I've pretty much decided for the price, and lifetime warranty of springfield I'm going with the Springfield commander loaded SS.

I'd love to go kimber, but that plastic ISH, along with a 1 year limited warranty make me slant to the former.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i carry a springfield emp in 9mm, and at other times a para warthog in 45acp, love both of them, i would reccomend either. kimbers do not impress me, IMO they are over priced for what they are.

singlewedge

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am considering the Smith and Wessen M & P 40. Wonderful gun and dead eye accurate. The plus for me is that it is a single stack and has a similar geometry to a 4" 1911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom