1911 ccw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of us carry them IWB in a "wide based" holster like a Milt Sparks Versa Max or similar. Like this UBG Canute

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_KimberUBG.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on carrying full size. There's not much size difference and a good IWB holster such as the Milt Sparks VM2 makes it disappear.

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Does anyone know how reliable the Springfield Champions are? They're so cheap! And they have a lifetime warranty

I cant speak for them all but mine has been good. i had an extractor break on me but i attribute that to steel cased wolf ammo i shot that day. the other 1500+ rounds have been flawless. well i take that back, the dust shield had a burr on it that caused abnormal wear on the front of the slide but that didnt effect function. however SA refinished the slide and paid the shipping both ways at no cost to me.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Does anyone know how reliable the Springfield Champions are? They're so cheap! And they have a lifetime warranty

I just bought a stainless Champion today at H and H and they had one more left this gun is hard to find and in high demand....Most 1911's will either run perfectly or need a break in period or need some work before they really start running slicker than snot. Springfield makes good guns and they stand behind their product with a lifetime warranty. You can't go wrong with one. I shot a Friends Champion and it worked flawlessly for all 100 rounds I shot out of it at the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom