2 Handguns Stolen from my truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff3C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had two handguns stolen from my truck on Thursday or Friday. I was on the road so it could have been in SE Oklahoma (around Hugo) or in Shawnee. Please keep an eye out if you see these for sale. They have been reported stolen.

Walther PPS 9mm (all black) Serial # AC1298

Sig Sauer p238 .380 (silver slide, black frame, night sites) Serial # DA000589

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How were they stolen and you aren't sure what day it was? Sounds like you left your truck unlocked with guns in it...I don't really understand how else it could have happened.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truck dealership must have been all out of unbreakable glass and unpickable locks.

Hey smartass, I think if he walked back to his truck with a window broke out he would know what day it happened. Picked lock maybe a little more difficult to tell but still.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How were they stolen and you aren't sure what day it was? Sounds like you left your truck unlocked with guns in it...I don't really understand how else it could have happened.
If any body is being a smart ass it is you !
what does it matter how it happend but that it did happen .
So go talk your **** in some other thread

Sorry to hear about your loss hope they catch them !!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any body is being a smart ass it is you !
what does it matter how it happend but that it did happen .
So go talk your **** in some other thread

Sorry to hear about your loss hope they catch them !!

Please enlighten me as to how I am being a smart ass? I simply posted a legit question to start and then got a smart answer, so I made an obvious observation, I called him on which also got no response.

If you got in a car accident would you tell us how it happened? Or just tell us that it did, in fact, happen. How it happened shows where responsibility lies for the event typically. For example if you are at a stop sign, stopped, and someone rear ends you, clearly you are responsible for the accident right? The reason it matters how it happened is leaving a firearm in an unattended unlocked vehicle for any period of time is extremely irresponsible gun ownership. To add to that the OP actually seems to have left 2 (two) firearms in an unlocked vehicle for twice over the course of a few days, double foul. Sorry I don't feel sorry they got stolen at all if they were left in an unlocked car. Is it really crappy that's the world we live in? It most definitely is, but I live in the real world, I suggest you all do the same.

I hate thieves as much as the rest of us, arguably more so, but it doesn't change the fact that OP left valuables, firearms no less, in an unlocked vehicle. The OP hasn't addressed my posts at all so i suspect I am right and they wont post publicly that they left firearms in an unattended unlocked vehicle. Which is fine, I'd be embarrassed too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom