2 Handguns Stolen from my truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah they have had them at Penn Square for quite a while. They have mirrored glass so its hard to tell if there is anyone even in them. But hey, if it makes someone think twice about breaking into a vehicle, its doing good enough for me.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please enlighten me as to how I am being a smart ass? I simply posted a legit question to start and then got a smart answer, so I made an obvious observation, I called him on which also got no response.

I declined to reply because you were clearly intent on turning this into a name-calling discussion, and I have absolutely zero interest in that kind of thing. Whether or not you or I acted as a "smartass" is something I will let others decide for themselves.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please enlighten me as to how I am being a smart ass? I simply posted a legit question to start and then got a smart answer, so I made an obvious observation, I called him on which also got no response.

If you got in a car accident would you tell us how it happened? Or just tell us that it did, in fact, happen. How it happened shows where responsibility lies for the event typically. For example if you are at a stop sign, stopped, and someone rear ends you, clearly you are responsible for the accident right? The reason it matters how it happened is leaving a firearm in an unattended unlocked vehicle for any period of time is extremely irresponsible gun ownership. To add to that the OP actually seems to have left 2 (two) firearms in an unlocked vehicle for twice over the course of a few days, double foul. Sorry I don't feel sorry they got stolen at all if they were left in an unlocked car. Is it really crappy that's the world we live in? It most definitely is, but I live in the real world, I suggest you all do the same.

I hate thieves as much as the rest of us, arguably more so, but it doesn't change the fact that OP left valuables, firearms no less, in an unlocked vehicle. The OP hasn't addressed my posts at all so i suspect I am right and they wont post publicly that they left firearms in an unattended unlocked vehicle. Which is fine, I'd be embarrassed too.

The point is that is really does not matter how it was done but that his guns were stolen and we all hate thieves and would not want it to happen to us either ..
So does it really matter how it happen he just wanted us all to keep an eye out for them which is what we do here on this forum not fault someone for what happend to them! just sayin nuff said !!

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya but it is a discussion forum, and if someone asks how they were stolen why not say why?? IMO how they got stolen, would depend on how hard i would be willing to look or pay attention to the items in question. Your right it is none of my business how they got stolen, and stolen guns are also none of my business unless they are my stolen guns.

If i left my guns on the console and they got stolen, would you go out of your way to help look for them?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting into pretty much any vehicle is easy. From a former life I own a set of tools that allow me to get into 99.99% of the cars on the road today. Stupid easy to use. I'd be in and out in a hurry and you would never know if I relocked the car when done.

I think I know what kind of system you're talking about. Had my keys locked in my car once and a buddy used his "tools" and had that puppy open in about 30 seconds. It was a very slick method.

On topic, I'll keep my eyes out for the stolen firearms.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya but it is a discussion forum, and if someone asks how they were stolen why not say why?? IMO how they got stolen, would depend on how hard i would be willing to look or pay attention to the items in question. Your right it is none of my business how they got stolen, and stolen guns are also none of my business unless they are my stolen guns.

If i left my guns on the console and they got stolen, would you go out of your way to help look for them?

I guess thats the difference between me and you if you told me your guns were stolen
I would keep an eye out for your guns even if you told me you left them laying in the seat of your truck , maybe not the best of judgment on your part but none the less I would still keep and eye for your gun's regargless ! What difference does it make if
you left them in plain sight they were still stolen so I don't see the big deal about how they were stolen or wanting to know how they were stolen just sayin
The man is going thru enough already getting his stuff stolen he dont need to be
hassled about how it happened who cares !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom