2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championship September 24-26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad that's when the IDPA Nationals as well as the North TX Sectional are...

Bummer !

Bummer is right! I'd like to shoot all 3 matches.

For me the decision was easy though...

IDPA nationals = 1 gun & ~200 rounds, does IDPA have a prize table?

N Tx sectional = 1 gun, 275 rounds, small prize table

Ozark 3 gun = 3 guns, 300+ rounds, chance to win a rifle just for signing up and a huge prize table

Pretty easy choice especially when you consider that Lake of the Ozarks is a resort town too. I'm sure Tulsa and Wichita Falls will be fun too;)

Good luck at the matches David!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jesse what setup do you use for 3 gun..

The best one. If you don't believe me just ask me.

I will get you a summary tomorrow. Its easy to tell you what I use they why I use it is the interesting and useful part. I may post some pics and stuff on my facebook page. Its always cool to see exactly what the other guys use and why. I love trying new gear. So much so that I always have somehting new.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks, if you can include pics that would be great, i want to move into 3 gun but don't have a shotgun and looking at a M2, just trying to learn as much as possible, i have a RRA ar15 with an ACOG....also what sights do you have for your pistol...also i don't have facebook

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks, if you can include pics that would be great, i want to move into 3 gun but don't have a shotgun and looking at a M2, just trying to learn as much as possible, i have a RRA ar15 with an ACOG....also what sights do you have for your pistol...also i don't have facebook

No Facebook? How do you keep in touch with your friends? LOL!

I use the dawson fiber optic front with a green fiber optic and the Dawson adjustable rear sight.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i don't have any friends, so no need for facebook :) .... so can you give me a breakdown on your (i am assuming) M2, what size barrel, mag, sights, etc... what came factory and what did you add??? thanks again...

Latest posts

Top Bottom