2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championship September 24-26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't have any friends, so no need for facebook :) .... so can you give me a breakdown on your (i am assuming) M2, what size barrel, mag, sights, etc... what came factory and what did you add??? thanks again...

I'll be your friend. :comfort:

3 gun is freaking awesome and highly addicitve. It will cost you several thousands of dollars and possibly your marriage. :thumbup3:

I bought both my M1 and my M2 used. The M1 was bone stock.

Here is what I did to the M1.
Red Neck Tactical install a Hi Viz Notch style rear sight only to find out that the barrel shoots 18" low at 100 yards and I can't fix that with any sights, opened up the loading port with the dremel/file, installed and oversized safety button, and installed an Arredondo bolt realease button.

The lifter was welded up by Jeff at C-Rums.

I added a +5 and/or a +8 Nordic Components magazine extension tube adn a Nordic charging handle.

I still need to send the bolt to Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports to have the bolt lightened.

My M2 was already a little tricked out when I bought it.
Here is what I did to the M2.

Red Neck Tactical installed a 10/22 rear sight and opened up the loading port with the dremel/file.

I added a +5 and/or a +8 Nordic Components magazine extension tube.

It already had the bolt lightened by Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports, had the oversized Arredondo bolt release button, and the Nordic Components charging handle.

I also bought a Briley Diffusion, Light Modified, Modified, and Full Choke for each guns too.

Accurate Iron is working on stippling my stock and forearm right now on the M2. He is also going to put a littel notch in the rear of the vent rib to use as a rear sight alignment aid. I am not sure if I love the 10/22 flip up rear sight yet so I'm going to experiment with both.

I think that's about it.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be your friend. :comfort:

3 gun is freaking awesome and highly addicitve. It will cost you several thousands of dollars and possibly your marriage. :thumbup3:

I bought both my M1 and my M2 used. The M1 was bone stock.

Here is what I did to the M1.
Red Neck Tactical install a Hi Viz Notch style rear sight only to find out that the barrel shoots 18" low at 100 yards and I can't fix that with any sights, opened up the loading port with the dremel/file, installed and oversized safety button, and installed an Arredondo bolt realease button.

I added a +5 and/or a +8 Nordic Components magazine extension tube adn a Nordic charging handle.

I still need to send the bolt to Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports to have the bolt lightened.

My M2 was already a little tricked out when I bought it.
Here is what I did to the M2.

Red Neck Tactical installed a 10/22 rear sight and opened up the loading port with the dremel/file.

I added a +5 and/or a +8 Nordic Components magazine extension tube.

It already had the bolt lightened by Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports, had the oversized Arredondo bolt release button, and the Nordic Components charging handle.

I also bought a Briley Diffusion, Light Modified, Modified, and Full Choke for each guns too.

Accurate Iron is working on stippling my stock and forearm right now on the M2. He is also going to put a littel notch in the rear of the vent rib to use as a rear sight alignment aid. I am not sure if I love the 10/22 flip up rear sight yet so I'm going to experiment with both.

I think that's about it.

i like how you say that's about it, like it is not alot!! thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom