2010 Pro-Am Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be choosing 21-22 official Range Officers for the match. Of course, I welcome any and all help with stage construction, RO assistance, or prize table and award ceremony set up. I'll never turn down help...especially during this match.

If you're interested in helping, please send me an email at [email protected]. I'll send you the official RO announcement as soon as I get your email. Feel free to include any experience you have.

Thanks for your interest in the match. I hope to make it one to remember.

Phil

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The staff positions are filled. If you would like to put your name on the waiting list, please email me ASAP.

On another note, the stages were sent to USSA's webmaster for posting. They should be uploaded shortly. They're too big to attach here.

HOWEVER, if you want to see them right now, you can click HERE for a sneak peek!

Get those match applications in!

Phil

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question. I don't have a classification in open or limited class. I have one in production and will have one in single-stack in a few weeks. Which classification would be used to determine my class?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question. I don't have a classification in open or limited class. I have one in production and will have one in single-stack in a few weeks. Which classification would be used to determine my class?

I emailed Phil a similar question last week. It is you current highest iron sight classification to shoot in the ProAm limited class. So you Mr. Straight to B class would be B class until you lock down and A classification with that SS next Sunday at H&H.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed Phil a similar question last week. It is you current highest iron sight classification to shoot in the ProAm limited class. So you Mr. Straight to B class would be B class until you lock down and A classification with that SS next Sunday at H&H.

DAMN! That is not exactly the answer I was looking to find! :scream:

Latest posts

Top Bottom