2014 Whitetailed Deer Field Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta - OHHHHH wait, that's good we are going to stick's place instead. I figured you'd invite everyone to my place. That would require an entry fee.......................your chain saw and fuel .......... and a 4 letter word........W - O - R - K. Oh , sorry :thumbup3:

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll have fun!.....Knock yourselves out.....shoot all the pigs you want... but I am going to Steamboat Springs for a week, you will have to make your own sammiches, lol.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roosta - OHHHHH wait, that's good we are going to stick's place instead. I figured you'd invite everyone to my place. That would require an entry fee.......................your chain saw and fuel .......... and a 4 letter word........W - O - R - K. Oh , sorry :thumbup3:

Don't worry, I just wrapped up the deer hunts at your place this last week. We shoot em till the horns fall off down here, to hell with season dates. Work huh? This pony don't buck for free! My chainsaw still has plenty of work to do at my place.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, yes, Roosta............ did you leave ANY deer for seed?????? You must not have killed many as all of their horns have fallen off. Did ya get any of the porkers?????? Why not??? You can do better than that.

Have a safe trip Sticky....................we have lips to rip when you get back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom