2016 Deer Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you got nature to play by the plan, except for your expedited leaving of the ladder. Hope you weren't hurt.

That is one hefty deer. I'm really glad she had success so quickly. Congrats to you both!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know much about scoring, but I count 9 points on that buck... or am I missing something?

<edit> Double congrats, though!

Your count is right, but we started calling him "the big 8" when he was in velvet and couldn't see the crab claw at the end of the beam. My youngest son corrects me every time I say big 8.

MIH
I'm really no worse for wear after the fall, but I must hit my forearm on the ladder going down. I have knot just above my wrist. I got the ladder temporarily tied together with rope and a ratchet strap I had in the Ranger.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MIH
I'm really no worse for wear after the fall, but I must hit my forearm on the ladder going down. I have knot just above my wrist. I got the ladder temporarily tied together with rope and a ratchet strap I had in the Ranger.

Good to hear buddy. Don't need you or anyone else ending their deer seasons early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom