2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t say why they would’ve left the acorns, but I’m fairly confident that the new moon has them moving during shooting light.
I’ve got a buck here beside my house in TX that I’ve been watching for a couple years, and he’s been almost exclusively nocturnal. He was at my feeder during shooting light Friday evening, Saturday evening, and again this morning.
I’m not sure either. There are still plenty on the ground. My two target bucks started coming back around in the 14th and have been there every since. One was at 7:30 on the 14th and the other at 8 on the 15th. They are getting closer to shooting light. ML might be a good one this year.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not sure either. There are still plenty on the ground. My two target bucks started coming back around in the 14th and have been there every since. One was at 7:30 on the 14th and the other at 8 on the 15th. They are getting closer to shooting light. ML might be a good one this year.
I’m not a big fan of hunting the full moon even though it paid off for me this year, but second weekend of ML is the next best days according to the solunar chart. Hunting the new moon has been much more productive for me over the years.
My friend who hunts in the TX panhandle killed a good buck yesterday evening that has been nocturnal for two years.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of hunting the full moon even though it paid off for me this year, but second weekend of ML is the next best days according to the solunar chart. Hunting the new moon has been much more productive for me over the years.
My friend who hunts in the TX panhandle killed a good buck yesterday evening that has been nocturnal for two years.

I've always wanted to kill a nice buck on Halloween . . .

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can’t say why they would’ve left the acorns, but I’m fairly confident that the new moon has them moving during shooting light.
I’ve got a buck here beside my house in TX that I’ve been watching for a couple years, and he’s been almost exclusively nocturnal. He was at my feeder during shooting light Friday evening, Saturday evening, and again this morning.

One of my shooters was on cam during shooting hours for the first time both Friday and Saturday evening as well. Didn't show this morning though. Hopefully he shows in the next hour lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have some bucks that prefer other bucks?

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom