2023 Garden thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy has a one bottom three point plow. He makes one pass down the potato rows 12” deep, and rolls the taters out of the ground. Then it’s easy to sift through the sandy soil with fingers for them.
I've got one but I have a auger on the tractor I usually use it on. The auger has pins and bolts to attach to tractor draft arms. Not the 3 point type. Pain to take off and put on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one but I have an auger on the tractor I usually use it on. The auger has pins and bolts to attach to tractor draft arms. Not the 3 point type. Pain to take off and put on.
Two point? There are adapters out there to convert to three point.
My Case SC trycycle is two point so I looked into a 3 point conversion.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Potato crop cured ( a week in the shade)
IMG_4289.jpeg
and moved to the cellar today

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First time doing a garden. It’s producing pretty good. I won’t plant that many cherry tomatoes next year for sure.
View attachment 390406View attachment 390407
Is that what they are calling cherry tomatoes these days we use to call them bell tomatoes and the cherry tomatoes was about 1 inch in dia and perfectly round and yes it dont take to many plants to get over whelmed in a hurry

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that what they are calling cherry tomatoes these days we use to call them bell tomatoes and the cherry tomatoes was about 1 inch in dia and perfectly round and yes it dont take to many plants to get over whelmed in a hurry
Well I got some that are round and some ain’t. But I got lots of em. This is what I was able to pick before the rain started. Got about 2 times that left to pick

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got some that are round and some ain’t. But I got lots of em. This is what I was able to pick before the rain started. Got about 2 times that left to pick
Atleast you got rain we down south has been promised rain but nothing that amounted to more than a flock of birds flying over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom