2024 Deer Season Stories/Pics/Etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got a rental in Crestone? My son owns a patch of land up there.
Beautiful location, but I finally got priced out of my rental in 2018. And the local wannabe white rastafarian druggies stir a mountain of drama. County sheriff advised me he feared I would be forced to shoot one or more of them in my home or in public because, they were being that stupid about their beef with me and refused to back off. Liberal politics and coddling idiot junkies, their perversions with African women being human trafficked sex slaves and hard drug use in town did not fly with me and I got one of their heroin deals busted by BLM rangers on federal land. I should write a book about just how stupid the entire community is as a whole. A big avalanche will take out the whole place some day just for their bad kharma.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoots as straight as a rifle bore sighted at Walmart.
Walmart had someone at the gun counter?!?! A Walton bore sighting is better than the nothing a lot of people do. I was at a muzzleloader controlled hunt at the salt plains nwr, and two separate people were in the parking lot with their “ready to hunt” muzzleloaders still in the factory blister packs. I laughed to myself, then cried for the deer.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart had someone at the gun counter?!?! A Walton bore sighting is better than the nothing a lot of people do. I was at a muzzleloader controlled hunt at the salt plains nwr, and two separate people were in the parking lot with their “ready to hunt” muzzleloaders still in the factory blister packs. I laughed to myself, then cried for the deer.
I’ve got a friend that called me from Academy a couple years ago the night before TX archery season opened, and there were guys buying bows and rigging them out to hunt the next morning.🤦🏼

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I e seen this myself. The guys response was ‘it says it’s ready to hunt right on the package’.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful location, but I finally got priced out of my rental in 2018. And the local wannabe white rastafarian druggies stir a mountain of drama. County sheriff advised me he feared I would be forced to shoot one or more of them in my home or in public because, they were being that stupid about their beef with me and refused to back off. Liberal politics and coddling idiot junkies, their perversions with African women being human trafficked sex slaves and hard drug use in town did not fly with me and I got one of their heroin deals busted by BLM rangers on federal land. I should write a book about just how stupid the entire community is as a whole. A big avalanche will take out the whole place some day just for their bad kharma.

Yeah, sad situation. I've never been to Crestone. He bought this place from a friend of his who lives in Manatou, with thoughts of building on it. I think those dreams went out the window pretty quickly, and now it just sits. They go up there every now and then, but I bet he would sell it in a heartbeat ... if he could.

Latest posts

Top Bottom