21st Century Collision Repair OKC ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this body shop? My wife was rear ended yesterday and the guy who hit her has Geico insurance and this is their preferred body shop in OKC. The have an adjuster onsite as well as Enterprise Rent a car on site so it makes it pretty hassle free. I know I can take it anywhere it just seems like it would be less of a headache to take it to their preferred shop. Thought I would check in with the board and see if anyone has had any experience with them.

Eddie005

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have not heard of 21st Century Collision so cant say good or bad. I have used Flair Bodyworks in Moore and they do excellent work. I got rear ended a couple of weeks ago, dropped my truck off at Flairs this morning and I did notice a Geico preffered sign by their front door. Enterprise just a few blocks away and they pick you up at Flairs.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
21st Century is a direct repairer for several companies. I haven't seen any of their work though because I mainly work the east side of the metro. But they can't do too bad for everyone to keep them on.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They put the front end back on my fusion hybrid and did a very good job. Just had to ask them to adjust the hood a bit because I couldn't find anything else that looked like anything ever happened to it. They had to take it back to Ford a couple of times to replace more computer parts that insurance didn't want to replace until they could prove there were problems. I don't blame 21st for that. They also put my wife's Durango back together when she got the hatchback shoved into the back seat several years ago. Looked new. I will go back if needed and do recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Insurance will always push you towards the company that cuts them a better price for repairs. You are not obligated to take it to them for the repairs. You can use their quote and take it to the shop of your choice. I personally would not use Flair, I have seen several things from them that the paint work didn't last a year and it was flaking off of the car. My friend took the car back to them under the lifetime warranty for work and Flair refused to fix the paint saying it was stone chips that caused the issue even though the factory paint never came off of the car in the 7 years prior to Flair's work. We are talking clear coat failure with paint coming off in dime size spots.

I have used Akers paint and body in Moore for over 20 years and never had an issue with their work, Kenny is the owner and takes pride in his work. I also know Mike Myers in Moore off of Eastern does quality work as well.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Insurance will always push you towards the company that cuts them a better price for repairs.
We pay our direct repairers a considerable amount more to repair cars than shops off our program. It's not even close. If you choose not to use our program, it actually saves us money on the repair. And most of the direct repairers do give some kind of discount (but not all). They have other ways of making the bill larger. Offering discounts or saving money has nothing to do with making the program.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suggest Davis Paint and Body out in East Midwest City!
They are good, but they are backed up a couple of months I think. They've had the longest waiting list on the east side since last fall. When I last talked to Brian around Christmas, they were scheduling into February.

Latest posts

Top Bottom