.22 at dicks in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Why is that?

This is my reason. You either stand behind our right to bear arms and refuse to demonize the weapons criminals use, or you lose my money. I can honestly say, I never really shopped there because their selection was weak and their prices were in line with Bass Pro. But after this decision, I haven't set foot in a store since.

“We are extremely saddened by the unspeakable tragedy that occurred last week,” the company said in the statement. Dick’s is removing the guns “out of respect for the victims and their families.”

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you shop at Walmart?

Walmart stopped selling handguns back in the early 90's after a round of shootings, including one that involved a handgun bought at Walmart (all handguns, not just one type). In slick Walmart fashion, they claimed that the move was not related to the shootings but due to "market research" that indicate people weren't comfortable buying handguns and diapers at the same place or some such drivel.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Do you shop at Walmart?

Walmart stopped selling handguns back in the early 90's after a round of shootings, including one that involved a handgun bought at Walmart (all handguns, not just one type). In slick Walmart fashion, they claimed that the move was not related to the shootings but due to "market research" that indicate people weren't comfortable buying handguns and diapers at the same place or some such drivel.

Walmart still sells handguns an Alaska.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my reason. You either stand behind our right to bear arms and refuse to demonize the weapons criminals use, or you lose my money. I can honestly say, I never really shopped there because their selection was weak and their prices were in line with Bass Pro. But after this decision, I haven't set foot in a store since.

“We are extremely saddened by the unspeakable tragedy that occurred last week,” the company said in the statement. Dick’s is removing the guns “out of respect for the victims and their families.”
Ya, I'm with Ya. Terrible selection and high prices....

Latest posts

Top Bottom