.22 at dicks in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
are golden bullets any good? Thought I read something about their bulk paks sucked?

They improved them a year or so ago and I haven't had any problems with them yet. Before that, they wouldn't feed in anything I had. Not sure what the improvements were, but they helped the FTF issues.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And thank you for not stepping in there. I got some 22 before they run out. The last time I found ant 22 was Two years ago at Dicks before the shooting. I don't shop the much but if you look in the past all stores have had some kind of P C pressure to stop selling. Colt caved into Clinton stoped selling to cilvillin even stoped making Hand guns Smith and Wesson caved as well. Ruger pulled regular cap Mags before the ban. And so onand so on. Makes no sence doing with out if you pass up buying just because you will see a time where you may have a even harder time finding it like now. So I will always go get what I need no matter who sells it at the right price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom