.22 Gatling Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 12" barrels would worry me for NFA. I'd want to talk to tech branch first.

You know I thought about that... but as someone said to me, its not a rifle. It dont have a stock on it, not a shoulder fired gun. So I would think it would be more on the lines of a "other firearm".

This is what is said on RGG web page, the place that makes them, and sales the blue prints to make your own... "BATF has stated that a gun built to our design is considered a "Title I firearm" which doesn't require a license or registration to build or own."

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been working on one for years, it is about ready to test fire but I am going with a box magazine which is really all I like to get it shooting.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am getting set up to do Cerakote. So some parts are going to get Cerakote finish put on it. I am not going to do anything to the Bronze Receiver. I want to go for the look that the real one had in 1860s.

fallingrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see something like this the little angel and the little devil jump up on my shoulder and start whispering in my ears. The angel tells me that it would just give the ATF a reason to crawl up my butt. The devil just says hellz yeah that thing is kewl! For 6 large tho...the angel wins this one :(

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't got around to making a box magazine for mine and it is still in the white but I will have it on my table at the Claremore gun show next week end for display only if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom