.22 lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish my Walmart would get stocked like that.

No kidding. The WM's in this area have started putting extra stock of 9mm and 5.56 in the .22 area.

Same here, the BA Walmart DOES have some .22 ammo... of the snake shot variety. I haven't seen LRN on their shelves in a long, long time. Wish they'd adopt the policy of stocking at random times to put the kibosh on the neckbeard plague.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same here, the BA Walmart DOES have some .22 ammo... of the snake shot variety. I haven't seen LRN on their shelves in a long, long time. Wish they'd adopt the policy of stocking at random times to put the kibosh on the neckbeard plague.
They kinda did. The company removed the ammo from the app so it no longer shows when it is in Stock. This has helped keep the "regulars" from getting there first. We are supposed to get some more in tomorrow. Not sure what kind yet though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like, OMG, you know, as the kids would say. The south BA Walmart has CCI SV .22 LRN on their shelves! :shocked: $3.47 for a box of 50 rounds, and they had probably 15 boxes. 3-box limit, go on down there if you need .22 ammo.

gunlovinokie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thursdays around noon are good times to hit the Metro area walmarts for 22lr. I picked up 3 100 rounds packs of cci for 6.97 (or something like that) 2 weeks ago. I have been getting pretty good results at sooner state pawn though every time i transfer a firearm. Id rather pay them a little more as they are local and good guys to deal with...yall might check there if you havent yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom