.22 lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is the Federal Target Grade performance bulk? Thanks. I picked up CCI MiniMag, box of 100 for 8.48 yesterday at H&H while window shopping.

The federal stuff runs like a top in my Ruger MkIII and in my 15-22. Noticeably tighter groups than Winchester Super X.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy on 63rd had quite a bit of .22 selection (relatively speaking) this afternoon when I hit it up. CCI Stingers, CCI LRN, Federal 325-box LRN, and some other stuff my eyes are too poor to read from that far away.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy on 63rd had quite a bit of .22 selection (relatively speaking) this afternoon when I hit it up. CCI Stingers, CCI LRN, Federal 325-box LRN, and some other stuff my eyes are too poor to read from that far away.

Its amazing that .22 is available in OKC. Our walmarts are still sold out, and have been for years.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its amazing that .22 is available in OKC. Our walmarts are still sold out, and have been for years.

Ditto that... haven't seen as much as a 50-round pack in 2 1/2 years in WalMart, nothing more than a 50-round pack in Academy in the same. And honestly, it's not worth my effort to drive to Academy and get out of my car to buy 150 rounds, and overpriced at that.

I still have some .22 sitting, and managed to pick up a little online (500 rds) and had a friend hold some for me (1000 rounds), so I'm ok for the moment. Not like I've been shooting in over 6 months anyways. :(

Botman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only found .22lr at walmart once since 2012 and only got 3 333pks at that. Gave up on gun shops for $5 for 50 rounds. I'm 60 miles from OKC so can't go there every day either. Bought 900 rounds online yesterday for $70 with shipping. Wouldn't have bought it but they had some xm855 for good price as well and only added another $2 shipping. Can't stand these guys selling bulk packs for twice the regular price. About ready to sell all my .22 pistols and rifles. I offered my sister $5 box extra for whatever bulk pack she found but she is to lazy to look.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy in Norman had half a dozen stacks of at least a hundred boxes per stack of .22lr this afternoon. 50 round boxes. $2.49 to $7.50 per box. Different brands. Blazer, Federal, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom