3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made my TV debute this morning, yeee haw!!! In case you didn't recognize me I was the guy that took the first shots at the Rip's Slider stage with the blue and white shirt and Triangle Shooting Sports hat on backwards. I was also the guy that made Jerry Miculek (who shot it right after me) look faster than he realy is.

You can view past episodes of the show here.

http://www.3gunnation.com/tv/

Local Professional shooter Kurt Milller made a few good comments on the show too.
rock on! Now I can point you out to the wife, "Hey there's the guy that wears a thong and wonders what panties pro shooters wear..."

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whut? Y'all mean they didn't store them with the bolt locked back for about a week before the match and run a box a buck and a few slugs through them?

Mike just load those puppies up with slugs for about the 1st three stages. They'll be good to go.

DRSNINER

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On August 7th the wife and I were on our way to Red River N.M. for some trout fishing and went by way of Raton N.M. We stopped by the Whittington center for a look see and had the good fortune to be there at the same time as the Rocky Mountain three gun was taking place, it was impressive to say the least. The wife had to make a pit stop,of course,and we ran into the Three Gun nation guys videoing there show at the shotgun range club house. Nice guys and very friendly. After a few pics we went on our way with some cool memories and yet another show to DVR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom