3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the show, but it's a little schizophrenic. They jump around alot. They showed more competition shooting this time. The shoot off was very cool though.
I have a question related to the shoot offs; do the competitors always run the exact same equipment like in this one (all FN gear)? Do they ever use their own equipment?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are all using the FNH guns beaceu FN is fronting a large portion of the $ to make the show happen. I think they may be using their own guns for the final $25,000 shoot off in Vegas Next Month though. Which will make things a lot more interesting. At teh shootoff I watch in MO it seemed that the guy that got on his sights first with the rifle won ever shoot off.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made my TV debute this morning, yeee haw!!! In case you didn't recognize me I was the guy that took the first shots at the Rip's Slider stage with the blue and white shirt and Triangle Shooting Sports hat on backwards. I was also the guy that made Jerry Miculek (who shot it right after me) look faster than he realy is.

You can view past episodes of the show here.

http://www.3gunnation.com/tv/

Local Professional shooter Kurt Milller made a few good comments on the show too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom