3 Gun Nation Show on the Versus Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope everybody has their DVR set for the upcoming 3 Gun Nation show on the Versus channel! This is going to be the best thing on TV.

The first shows air on Monday July 26th at 6:30AM CT, Thursday July 29th 2:00PM CT and then every week in the same slots.

Be sure to watch for Mike Pinto and Kurt Miller during the FNH USA Midwest 3 gun shoot off. They may also be on their during other events that have yet to be filmed too. I know the crew filmed me during one of my runs at the FNH match. Hopefully I did something good or bad enough to get my 5 minutes of fame.

Here are a couple of links to get your interest up.

Check it out!

3 Gun Nation On Versus

3 Gun Nation

Be sure to email the Versus channel and thank them for covering the shooting sports.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this.
But last night I was trying to set the DVR & couldn't find it (the show, I found the DVR just fine thanks :D).
I'll look again when I get home this evening.
BTW: Jesse, you might need a new calendar, the 28th is a wednesday not monday :loser:
J/K, thanks for the tip!!!!!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this.
But last night I was trying to set the DVR & couldn't find it (the show, I found the DVR just fine thanks :D).
I'll look again when I get home this evening.
BTW: Jesse, you might need a new calendar, the 28th is a wednesday not monday :loser:
J/K, thanks for the tip!!!!!

I just foudn it on Cox DVR this morngiing in the guide. It was showing something else until today.

I got the date fixed thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom