3 vintage 22's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently acquired 3 older 22's that had belonged to a friends father, she did not want them and did not know anyone else that would want them. I don't have any use for them and was wandering if there would be any market for them. There are 2 H&R's a Model 949 and a Model 622, I believe they're both from the mid '60s, they don't appear to have been fired much and the action is very good on both. The other is a JC Higgins Model 31 rifle, it's in good condition also. The stock has been refinished, the sling is missing, the butt plate and the grip cap are not original.

I've searched auctions and classifieds but didn't see much on any of these, would there be much of a market for these?

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The J.C. Higgins was made by High Standard, and is probably a pretty good gun.
I have a J.C. Higgins Model 33, a .22 pump, and I like it a lot.I paid $125.00 for it, so I imagine you could get about that much for your model 31.
Rick

jayd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some images.
The grip on the 949 looks like its been refinished

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that you'll have any trouble moving any of those .22s. List 'em up in the classified and see how many bites you get. I'd make you an offer on the 949 right now if I didn't already have my heart set on something else.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom