30.06 bullets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His father-in-law has invited him to hunt antelope with them in Wyoming along with the elk hunting in western Colorado so I think he's looking for a flat shooting round for antelope, deer and elk. I guess if he continues to use the 180 gr partitions he could buy another gun for antelope.

The 180gn partitions would work fine for both. I prefer barnes and prefer heavy for caliber bullets. I shoot 180 gn tsx in my .300 win mag killed a big bodied bull at 397yds and like Dennis said perfect performance I shoot coyotes with the same load and it works awesome on them as well. I shoot the 140gn ttsx in one stw and the 140tsx in the other. Barnes are the most consistently accurate billets I've found in 6mm to .338 I've ever used. Tried lots of others but for anything bigger than a prarie dog I prefer barnes. Their factory ammo shoots really well (I've never used it but know lots of guys that have) use what shoots best in his rifle would be my advice.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom