• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North West OK 30/06 Danish ammo $175

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
624 rounds of30/06 on 8 round enbloc clips. Paypal F&F or Venmo $175 shipped

danish ammo.jpg

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
the last one i hit up on armslist was asking me to use Zelle, whatever pay app that is.
i assume it's only for royalty ya know.
Zelle is safe. As safe as mobile banking. It's built into the mobile apps for lots of banks. Just had to throw my opinion out there..

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
yeah when i googled it, it looked legit. dude was running a good scam. had pics of gun i couldn't source from other ads, when asked for more pics with timestamp he sent them (although it was a photoshopped timestamp, i figured he might be old and didn't understand the nomenclature of a handwritten timestamp), i told him i would be willing to download whatever app and pay upon meetup and inspection. he said he was in guymon. i said great, haven't been the panhandle in a while! and then i heard nothing.

dude's ad it still up for the $1,600 polytech on armslist. he's got his full 5 listings, i assume all scams. actually i just checked and it's finally gone. i had reported it like a two weeks ago.