.357 Sig Worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to be sure you know that 10mm picture is a joke. Notice how it looks strikingly similar to a nuclear explosion :D

Does the pic of the 10mm look like a nuclear explosion or does a nuclear explosion look like the pic of the 10mm??? I'm just saying.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Block 32 when I took my conceded class. It kept blowing the target off the clips during the firing session. The range officer was pissed, they had to stop the session a few times to get the target off the floor.

Now I have a Sig P229SAS as my car gun. It's a sweet shooter

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found the glock 32 was snappy, on the other hand, when shooting the g33 it wasn't as much a problem. I think it is because I knew for sure you had to have a good grip on the 33. So had better form with smaller gun. I also shoot a 26 the same saw, though the 9mm doesn't recoil, lol.

Sighddan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
To be honest, I have never shot a .357 Sig. Heard nothing but good about the round. However, when we shot pins one of the guys had one. Everytime he started his string of fire, someone would try to push the range door shut. Between the noise and the muzzle flash it was not a preferred round in low light/tight quarters situation.