$45 Dollar Man-Cave Make Over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1x2's and Pegboard, I'm sure you can figure out the rest!

i47.tinypic.com_2rh37k6.jpg

i50.tinypic.com_n84kx.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_122dbu1.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_1538kqs.jpg

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can u PM me your address please. so close to that window I could have a smash and grab of 2 rifles and a shotgun before your feet hit the floor.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I opened this fully expecting there to be $45 worth of rattle can camo paint on the walls for some reason. But seriously bar up and board up that window.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can u PM me your address please. so close to that window I could have a smash and grab of 2 rifles and a shotgun before your feet hit the floor.

I expected these responses.. But no worries, anything over $200 goes in the safe at night, when I'm gone, pretty much whenever I'm not in the room.. I was sittin in there yesterday and thought to myself, I would like to be in here with a wall full of guns and gear, so I made it happen..

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I . But seriously bar up and board up that window.

Streak I appreciate your concern buddy but calm down its gonna be all right.. Just cuz I hung a couple guns on the wall by a window doesn't mean I'm deaf dumb blind and incompentent with a sign in the front yard saying "Free Guns Here, Bring A Ladder And Smash That Window Right There"

Latest posts

Top Bottom