45ACP AR upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. I want one but I have a hard time forking over the cash for a 45ACP upper that costs the same or some cases more than a complete .223 rifle. Not taking anything away from Ron's builds it's just a lot right now.

Roarak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you are going to pay more for a .45 upper than a .223 thats for sure. Also going to cost more to feed! But they sure are cool!!! Would really love an SBR with suppressor.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you are going to pay more for a .45 upper than a .223 thats for sure. Also going to cost more to feed! But they sure are cool!!! Would really love an SBR with suppressor.
Yeah im glad i got into reloading, i havent tackeled the rifle cartridges yet because i dont have the time for all the case prep but for .45 and 9mm its worked out well for me. I could probably feed a 45 cheaper than buying 223 right now. But i did price bulk 45, WOW!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah. I want one but I have a hard time forking over the cash for a 45ACP upper that costs the same or some cases more than a complete .223 rifle. Not taking anything away from Ron's builds it's just a lot right now.
Yeah, thats why Marlin camp carbines have gone from $400 to $800 in the last 2 years.
Everybody want a 45acp carbine.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes, but before you write his off as too expensive, you might want to read this detailed (and pic heavy) report. It lays out a few reasons why his are worth the extra coin.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=110653

Latest posts

Top Bottom